Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Kefir smoothie?

So yesterday I asked if you'd had kefir before. Today I'll share a peek of the kefir smoothie I made:



This was my first smoothie in aaaaaages! Once I started classes, everything kinda went out the window... am gonna try to get back on track now.

So this smoothie was a simple one: a banana and a cucumber, with a ½ cup of strawberry+banana-flavored kefir and a splash of water.
Verdict: considering I hadn't tasted this kefir straight out of its container, I couldn't tell you just how much change/improvement there was in its taste/consistency. But based on the other one I'd tried, I can safely say that it felt to me like a lassi. There wasn't much taste to it: cucumber is very subtle, and the banana just melted into the existing strawberry-banana flavor that must have also been quite subtle because I couldn't have told you what it was I was drinking!

I'll be fixing myself more of the stuff over the weekend. More updates if there are new things to report :)

No comments: