- my hands in general, specifically my right thumb and forearm
- both my calves (I *really* need someone to dig in and knead 'em till they let go!)
- my left ankle (remember my injury? there's a lump of scar tissue/ excess collagen / something-or-other that needs "shredding"!)
- my left rhomboids and surrounding area
- my right QL and surrounding area
A session that does justice to all this while also providing a decent all-over massage should take about 1.5 hrs. My main (mental) obstacle is wanting to make sure I go to someone who can do an excellent job, because ugh the cost of massages is really high so I want to make sure I get my money's worth, y'know? I can go to my main massage instructor, but at the same time I'd like to try out some other people too. But I want them to be totally worth it.
Any recommendations, Springfield?