Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

April 14th: body says no!

My Resolutions for April are two-fold: weekday daily exercise, and raw/barely-processed food consumption. Here's how I fared on Wednesday, April 14th:

Exercise
No Nia in the morning, class canceled :(
I couldn't sleep the night before, nor could I sleep during the day, I was so wasted I didn't feel up for any evening exercise. So today was a total day off. My body demanded it!

Food
Early morning snack: Ho Yan Hor chinese herbal tea with a spoon of honey
Morning snack: an apple
Breakfast: oatmeal with milk and two spoonfuls of honey, and a serving of craisins (weird combination - not doing that again!)
Dinner: a steak burrito with almost the complete works, from Chipotle (I *so* needed a treat!)

Finally passed out and got my rest. I'm going to blame delayed effects of having done a lot of exercise within a small period of time on Tuesday/Wednesday! I'll be sure to pace myself better next time.

No comments: