Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

April 16th: pistachios binge :(

My Resolutions for April are two-fold: weekday daily exercise, and raw/barely-processed food consumption. Here's how I fared on Friday, April 16th:

Exercise
Step Blast in the morning was BRUTAL!

So brutal, in fact, that I sweated like I've never sweated before! Okay so part of that was the stuffy environs of the Y, but still..!

I don't think I've sweated all the way through my butt like this before! .. tmi?

Food
Breakfast: two eggs with garlic and lots of cheese cut with milk, nuked -- a quick-and-easy scrambled eggs. Almonds. A mug of lemongrass green tea with cinnamon sticks.

Dinner: The last of the dhal bukhara (wheeeee!!!!) plus diced celery. And an entire bag of pistachios. I have no idea what came over me, but binge on pistachios is what I did. Ugh.

= = =

This weekend we have a wedding celebration to attend, so I'll try to be good for all other meals. I also am leaving for Malaysia very soon, and have no illusions about attempting to achieve any sort of healthy eating habits, but I will strive to at least work some of the food off... if I don't keel over from the humidity!! :p

No comments: