Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

didn't last :p

Well THAT didn't last...

Tuesday I woke up too late for Zumba, and the Yoga/Pilates class wasn't calling out to me, so I didn't go, justifying it with a plan to hit one of the evening classes at the Y,,, which I proceeded to forget about as I cooked then delivered a Philly Cheesesteak Quiche to a "birth-tay gurl" *and* had a massage victim in the afternoon...

Wednesday I woke up with an unhappy ankle, prompting me to see if I could get a mssage session of my own... unfortunately my massage instructor was fully booked ("EVERYONE wants in before Christmas!")... so I just kinda moped around...

... and today, Thursday... I let the hubs take the car to work, so the Zumba or Yoga/Pilate session this morning was off the cards. Maybe, just maybe, if the hubs isn't on call, we might to some r-balling this evening. Don't hold your breath though.

Friday it's supposed to friggin snow... no classes at the Y anyway, and they close early... so I should get off my butt and do some sort of workout at home, heck even just a comprehensive gentle stretching from head to toe would work... or try a full round of the Daily Energy Routine...

I gotta say, seeing the actions makes 'em a lot less intimidating/confusing than just reading about 'em accompanied by some photos/sketches. I *might* just do this...

...mañana! :p

No comments: