Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

back on track?

Well, this site fell into a bit of neglect... I have a good reason for it though.. I'm taking a Massage Therapy certification program, and that takes up all my weekday nights, and most of my Mondays too. That doesn't leave as much time for futzing around online... I *had* still been working out pretty often, then came some news (TBA later) *and* the cold... and next think I know I've not worked out in weeks!! Aaargh!

But hey, I get three -- yes count 'em: THREE! -- weeks off between semesters! And I intend to hit the Y as often as I can during this time, and use that momentum to keep me going into the new year.

So far, yesterday (Sunday) played racquetball with the hubs for about an hour: again, something we've not done in what seems like forever. My ankles ached the next day, ugh! And today I did 1hr of Zumba, 30mins of which were the "Latin Sculpt" version i.e. with light weights. I was going to go straight to an hour of yoga afterwards, but they changed the schedule, gah! Now I'm going to have to choose one or the other. Grrr! Tomorrow I'll decide between Zumba and the Yoga/Pilates class. Wednesday I'll probably do the lunchtime yoga. Thursday should reflect Tuesday. No classes on Friday, and the Y is closed on Saturday, so I'll have to do some home exercising on those days.

I just hope the weather stays kinda warm (haha), because I really do NOT enjoy the cold, and it's way too easy to just snuggle under the covers and sleep the day away!

No comments: